- The information provided on this web site has been compiled for your convenience. In-Vogue 2 Storey Designs (“In-Vogue”) makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this website.
- In-Vogue 2 Storey Designs, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and In-vogue is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by In-Vogue. In-Vogue will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to web sites that are not under our control.
- In-Vogue, its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability:
- for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. In-vogue urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this site and any other site lined to this site.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 4 applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- In-Vogue holds the copyright to this web site. In-Vogue grants you a limited licence to view this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the express written consent of In-Vogue.
- In-Vogue regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that if you have subscribed to receive notification of web site updates your email address will remain confidential.
- In-Vogue reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additionals, deletions and corrections to this web site, at any time and without notice.
Pricing for the Iris does not include all built in furniture and finishing items as displayed and these item do not come standard in the InVogue specification. Please refer to the InVogue specification sheet for included items. To request a price for the Iris as displayed please contact an InVogue sales consultant.
Build Time based on standard designs from the 20/30/40 Range built in Metro Perth Area. The time frame is measured from Date of Slab Laid to Date of Pre-Completion Inspection (PCI). Public holidays, Christmas shutdown period, and days lost due to inclement weather, supplier shortages or industrial action will not be included in the construction timeframe. Timeframes will be longer, if the home is not constructed as a single home on a green titled street faced lot, if the home is part of a multiple unit development or if the home includes any ‘turnkey’ finishes including but not limited to floor coverings, internal wall painting, light fittings, window treatments and landscaping. Built times in South West is 25weeks for Lite, 35weeks for Hybrid and 45weeks for Traditional.
Whilst elevation shown is included in the price, some of the elements may differ.
Chosen build technique may require minor changes to floor plans and elevation shown. Not available with any other offer, discount or promotion.
In-Vogue does not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. In-Vogue urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
External Link Disclaimer
Any links have been provided for your convenience. Web sites which you are transferred to are not controlled by In-Vogue and In-Vogue is not responsible, and does not accept any liability, for the information contained on those web sites. The provision of a link does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site or any products or services on that web site.
Social Media Disclaimer
- We encourage interaction, discussion, commentary, questions and even criticism but ask that you keep your comments and posts relevant and respectful. InVogue may remove any post or ban anyone who violates these guidelines. In particular personal attacks, inappropriate language, racism, spamming and excessive posting will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to move discussions to the discussion boards on this page and to delete excessive wall postings to improve the overall visitor experience.
- InVogue is active on social media and will from time to time share images of construction sites in varying stages. Every effort is made to retain InVogue’s clients privacy and any concerns regarding this matter should be raised directly with InVogue
- Any views expressed on social media pages relating to InVogue are those of the author and not necessarily of InVogue.
InVogue Flipbook Disclaimer
The Alen and the Solberg feature cladding on single brickwork due to aesthetics