The 2009 Seascapes Mirvac Telethon Home was designed to take maximum advantage first and foremost of the beautiful blue water and pristine beach. The Seascapes Village has been designed with a variety of public spaces, featuring BBQ's, play equipment, walking paths, cycleways, lakes, a sport oval and an amphitheatre for community events.
Design features of the home at a glance
- Large open plan entertainment area
- Several independently zoned living areas
- Resort style guest wing
- The large upstairs sitting room featuring raking ceiling, gas fireplace, Velux ceiling skylights with solar powered blinds perfect for viewing the stars
- Gourmet kitchen with Corian benchtop, stainless steel appliances, stainless steel side by side fridge
- Large home theatre with acoustic sound boards
- Modern contemporary elevation using mixed materials and featuring Midland Victorian Blue and Augusta Limestone bricks.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, alarm system, ducted vacuum system and intercom are all included.
- Stunning crystal blue pool. Beautifully landscaped and reticulated garden and includes large alfresco and BBQ area